Thursday, December 25, 2008

Six More Days

Yes, my 2009 project is that close. I'm nervous but mostly excited about...everything. I came up with ideas for my last two stories. One of them is the fantasy story that I agonized over for several weeks. I decided to do a rewirte of one of my older stories. I wrote out a lot of the detail and plot line this time so it's more...prepared. When I first came up with this idea for a story, I ws at school, and this was about 4 years ago. I'm keeping the title the same, but I'm renaming most of the characters. I'm actually going to try and make my character's names mean something.

Anyway, the other idea that I came up with was for my future NaNo (I know, I've planned that far ahead). This idea came from a video game this time. I know, kind of weird. But the plot and ideas are all forming in my head. I'm going to write this all down before I forgot and I don't want to do that. :P

Well, I hope that you're all having a fantastic holiday! I'm counting down the days until I must resign and stop working on Last One Standing. Though I might cheat and finish. Well, enjoy the rest of your time off!

Yuki

No comments: