Thursday, October 08, 2009

Finishing My SuNo

I have decided to make a resolution that I'm going to stick to. I have decided that if I do not finish my SuNo, I will not participate in NaNo. I'm hoping this will help me finish one novel this year. I really need to do so. I'm so close to the end too. So that is my goal for the month, we'll see how everything works out for me.

If I do finish my SuNo, I am going to be rewriting my fantasy trilogy for NaNo. I'm hoping that it will turn out better than the first attempt. There are very few people ho read it all the way through and those who did could tell you that it needed a lot of work. :P I have furthered my resolution to never leave off in mid-thought because of that. I will not have a repeat of that disaster. Huzzah for me. :P

No comments: