Saturday, November 10, 2007

Huzzah!

I can see that my feelow friends are moving along quite nicely in their words counts, congratulations to you all! :D I finally updated my word count to the correct count. Yes, I'm up to 21k, I'm supposed to be at 25k but I'm not so... :6: I guess it's time to talk about my plot. So far I've introduce my two characters and am putting them in situations where they get to work together. Most of this novel will take place at school so I'm having them work together on a history project. So yeah, they are working together on that sort of. Right now I just put in a scary scene that takes place at school. I think that I am going to revise it later. Can't tell you to what though. :P

More later,

Yuki

2 comments:

Eowyn_of_Rohan said...

Wow! My male and female leads are being put in the same must-work-together situations. It's fun, isn't it? I love the tension.

I'd like to read this story someday. I love the way the plot sounds. Keep writing!

Yukioh said...

Lol! Seems like we have something in common. Oh yes, I totally love the tension, makes me want to write more. Each thousand words is a new adventure. When I'm done with the plot and do some minor editing I would be willing to give out the story to anyone who wants. My goal is to only fill out certain places and do some grammar stuff (for lack of a better word). *Crosses fingers* So far everything is turning out great!