Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Oh, has it been that long?

Well, it's been three months since NaNo and I suppose I should provide an update since then. I never finished Second Chances, I only got to abou 35k or so before school just totally took over my life. I wish I could've finished though because I really needed to finish something else that year. Currently I'm working on Second Chances and I like the direction it's going. The book doesn't need a lot of edits, mostly grammar and expanding certain things which I can now do in my own free time (as if I know what that is anymore). I took some time off from writing and CP because I needed to focus more on my family and my walk. It was a while before I returned but now that I'm back, I feel great. I'm not just going to use this for my NaNo updates but all my writing things. So we'll see how often I post. :P

No comments: