Tuesday, March 25, 2008

More on the Trilogy

Well, it's been a while since I last posted. The Kiona Jewel Trilogy is on it's way, slowly but surely. I've been working on editing the first part of the story more than the second recently due to the fact that the first part needs more work than the second. This process it tiring and hard to work on because all I'm doing is fixing my (many) mistakes. I'm working hard though in trying to polish the piece up for publishing. The piece I want to fix the most though would be the last 30-40 pages or so. I rushed the ending horribly and didn't draw connections in my story. The offcial title for the book is still pending but I have two names in mind.

"The Jewel of the Ancient" or
"The Jewel of the Beginning"

So I'm trying to narrow it down so that I can think of a cover idea. Who knew that this would be so hard? =P Editing has slowed down a bit because I'm being visited by relatives at this time so I'm busy spending all the time I can with them. I'm going to type up the second chapter of the first book now, it's all edited and ready to be added to the first edited chapter. Until we meet again, farewell.

Yuki

No comments: