Thursday, July 03, 2008

Day Three

Well today I actually felt way better about my Snapshots scene. For one thing, my younger sis went through and edited my scene for punctuation and other minor errors (thanks Raine). Also, I like how so far all of the character's lives are somehow related to Rai's. It gives the story a sense of common ground even though each character is struggling with their own lives. Today I wrote about Aiko. Aiko's father left her and her mother two weeks ago and since then, she hasn't been allowed to do anything. Her mother is being over protective because she doesn't want Aiko to leave as well. In the end she realizes this and ends up apologizing. Aiko's dad walks in and apologizes as well. I think that the end of the story is very nice. I would love to wrap up the story with Rai's point of view again but it's not allowed. =P Oh well, I can write my own ending to the story.

Anyways, I'm going to try and type a little on the next scene before the night is over so that I can enjoy the holiday with my family. :)

Happy 4th of July!

Yuki

No comments: