Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Day Two of Snapshots: CleanPlace Extra Credit Project

Good evening everyone! It's currently 11 pm and I'm here going to talk more about Snapshots. I felt really bad because I didn't get to post my scene until past ten (sorry Elraen!). I wanted to post it earlier but I couldn't think of how to begin. Well, there's more to the story though. I went with my older sis to get some stuff and we ended up getting lost for a good hour and a half. Then it was about 1:45 when we went to get lunch and then we eventually got home at... 2:40? It was a fun day, I think. I'm still trying to decide on that, lol. My second scene involves a guy named Kane, who has a huge crush on Rai. However, he doesn't know what to think about her being pregnant and all. I wanted to save this for the end but I couldn't. So it ended up as my second scene for the story. I think this one is a little weaker than the one before but I still like the story. However, now I am going to bed because I'm really tired and am having a hard time typing this post. Until tomorrow,

Yuki

No comments: