Monday, October 27, 2008

Four days until the journey

Hello everyone! :D

Well, I'm pretty much writing this because it's four days out until November 1st! (I can't believe how soon this endeavour is coming.) I'm still, of course, excited for this year's NaNo to come. I feel that this year my plot is solid enough to pull through a lengthy novel, which I hope will need little editing. However, after NaNo is done I will work on it as I work on my secret project.

Speaking of my secret project, I will announce what I am planning to do November 2nd on my blog and CleanPlace. I'm going to go ahead and hint that I will need your support in this project because it's a huge one and I'm eager to work on it. With all of that said, I'm excited and waiting for NaNo and the announcement of my project to come. I hope that everyone else is doing will with their plotting and is as excited as I am! :D

Yuki

1 comment:

Mercy Burklin said...

Good luck! I'll support you, of course ;) I am glad to see you are doing it again, because you normally do and it just wouldn't be right if you didn't ;) Starts tommorrow/tonight!