Thursday, November 20, 2008

6+6=12: Project Update!

Here is my first offcial project update. I have decided to announce one of the plot ideas for my stories in the next year. The reason I'm able to do this is because this is the most well formed and thought out one. Plus! You all have something to look forward to and it makes me look like I'm going through with the project. :P I would never intentionally abandon a project (for the record). Also, I'm already thinking ahead to 2010 (now that's scary). Anyway, I shall no long delay and give you the information!

6+6=12: 2009 Project
Genre: Contemporary Fiction
Word Goal: 65,000 words (2,097 words a day)
Title: Begin Again
Description:
For ten years of his life, he never had the best role models. His parents believed that taking care of their child meant that they just had to keep food in the house, sometimes he did without. His life took skill to survive in. Not only did he have to fend for himself, but Jason also dealt with severe abuse. Some days, he couldn’t even move. One day, one of his relatives saves him from his home. However, it seems a bit too late. He is convinced that his aunt and uncle are putting on a façade to impress the judge so they can have custody. He won’t fall for anymore lies. Will they be able to prove to him that they care for him? And can they save him before he makes the wrong choices that could lead to the end of his life?

No comments: