Friday, July 10, 2009

July 10th!

Well, it's ten days into July and it's time for me to take a mini-break. I know that sounds lazy of me, but today is a some-what special day for me and several friends that I know. So I'm not going to be writing today, or if I do, it will be a small amount. I'm pretty proud of my word count right now because of all the hard work that I've put into this. I feel like there's still a long journey for me ahead with writing this and God has put the message on my heart. He's guiding my words and I'm so thankful that He is on my side. I hope that this novel will touch many and help them realize what I've come to realize: You are never alone. Even when you feel as though you've isolated yourself, you are never alone. Whether it be with friends, family, or God, you are not abandoned and you are love.

*hugs everyone* I love you all and keep writing!

No comments: