Thursday, July 02, 2009

Day Two of SuNo

Hey everyone, SuNo started yesterday. I stayed up until midnight in anticipation for the start of it. While waiting, I watched several people start theirs, which dismayed me a little. I played cheerleader for those who had started. This year, I'm not only focusing on my novel, but I want others to get theirs done as well. :) I very much enjoy helping other people out with their plots. However, I feel like it's draining me a little.

My writing, I feel is going too fast for my taste so I'm going to spend a lot of time added some things to the four thousand I have written. I like my plot and am constantly coming up with ideas, but I'm just concerned that it won't be enough material for my word goal.

Keep writing everyone and look for more updates in the future!

Yuki

No comments: