Friday, July 24, 2009

Life will forever be the whisper in the wind

Somewhat of a poetic title, ne? I decided to name this post that because I am a little frustrated, upset, hurt, shocked, angry, and tired. I know, it's hard to imagine someone feeling those emotions all at once. Even though today is more mellow than yesterday, I am still...I don't even know how to describe my state right now. I was given a very unexpected call yesterday and I just don't know how I'm going to accomplish the task. Life is forever calling me and I have duties outside of writing (this I know, but it's been very hard). I don't want to go into details, just ask for a lot of prayer.

As for my SuNo, I'm a little disappointed that I'm not as far as I would like. I ended up missing my goal by about 4K last night, but I can't control everything. I'm thinking of aiming for 140K today, after I do what need to be done first. Depending on how I feel, I might go for more, but I just want to make that mile stone at least. I don't know whether I will make it past 180K (my secret goal) at this point. We'll see, it's all up to God and what He wants me to do.

I'll just keep trusting Him as I continue down this path. I have nowhere else to go, but with Him.

Keep writing, you all are doing great! :)

Yuki

No comments: