Monday, November 27, 2006

41,000 words written and 3 days left...

It will be a mad rush for me to finish, hopefully I'll write a whole bunch today, I want to get this done as soon as I can. But even though I want to finish it as soon as possible I want it to be up to a literary quality that I approve of.

Last week I went in for an English portfolio at my school, I showed my English teacher pieces of my novel and she said: "Wow, this is very well written, I can't wait to read more. In fact when you're finished with it I would like a copy."

I was so happy, it made me think that I do have the potential to become a good writer.

Update on my novel all together... well i'm not even sure if I'm anywhere near finishing it. I finally got my MC to her cousin's house, which I had planned for her to be there a long time ago. I'm currently on page 104 and I seem to find myself running out of ideas fast, I pretty much know how I'm going to end it. However, it's getting from point B to point C that I'm having trouble with.

But that's all I can say now, 9,000 words left to write. Will my novel be finished by then? We shall see.

2 comments:

MangyCat said...

You can do it, Yuki! Keep up the good work! Keep thinking about that 7,000-word day you had. It could happen again! :oD

Yukioh said...

Thanks Mangy!! I hope it might happen today, I would like to get this done as soon as possible. Thanks Mangy, again! ^_^