Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Bad day... (I wonder why I even wrote this)

Not even songs can help get me back in the zippy mood I once was in right now. For some reason I've become extremely sad and angry.

I've noticed that I've been snapping at my brother a lot more lately and usually I only do that when he's done something to upset me. I'm also constantly making rude comments about him. I know this is wrong and I'm trying to fix it.

I keep telling myself that I'm going to start reading the bible on my own soon but I haven't opened it to read it. I have been praying every night when I go to bed so I think that's a step in the right direction. I keep trying to stay on the right path but I find myself wandering away more often then not.

I have no idea why I'm sad though. I find it very frustrating at the fact that I feel these emotions but I don't know why or what's causing me to feel this way.

1 comment:

Annie Riley said...

I have the same problem with reading the Bible on my own, so you're not alone in it! *hugs* But lately I've seen the power of prayer in my life--starting with drill team. If we didn't pray before we started, practice didn't go well, but if we did, it went great and a lot was accomplished. So every time I sit down to write, I start with prayer. It's a blessing seeing my prayer working in my writing!

I think you're going in the right direction with praying! The next step is to surrender what you have and what you are to the Lord so He can work in you. Confess your faults and ask Him to overcome them and to help you do better next time. That's what I finally did and now I can see that He answered that prayer--and still is!

*hugs again* Don't get discouraged!! He'll always be there for you! If you need to talk, just lemme know! I'd be glad to talk with you! You'll be in my prayers!

Nim