Monday, November 13, 2006

On Saturday I did really good and wrote over 3,000 words! I was amazed to see that I kept on going despite my family making me rake leaves for an hour. I watched a movie whenever nothing was coming to me and then when inspiration hit me I would pause the movie and write until I was finished with my idea. Then I would go back and repeat the process.

I found that the movie helped me to think more than my usual music that I listen to. I think I'm going to watch movies instead of music from now on.

On Sunday I didn't do anything. One of our computers crashed so my dad was trying to fix that and so that meant I had no where to work because my dad was working on one computer, my older sis was playing on another, my mom was using her laptop, and my dad's computer doesn't have my story on it.

Forutnatly my dad fixed the computer yesterday but I still didn't get to do anything because my mom and my dad decided to play together on World of Warcraft. Which is fine by me but annoying because I lost all the ideas that I had for my story. Hopefully they'll come back to me when I sit down in front of the laptop this afternoon to work.

Well, now I'm going to go update my word count... 17,000 words!!

No comments: