Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Day 15 of NaNo

Today was kind of a bad day for me. I managed to hit 25,000 but that's about as far as I'm going today. I think I have the beginning of a migrain so my thought process is constantly being broken so I'm just like "Whatever" about the whole NaNo thing right now.

Hopefully the migrain will pass soon.

I've also got to finish my history homework for tomorrow. If I thought writing was hard wait until I start reading. *laughs* I'm also really tired, I've been getting up around 6 a.m. everyday for the past week and now it's finally catching up to me. *Yawns* I really just want to curl up in my bed and fall alseep and not wake up until I get up on my own.

And please pray for the rain to go away, it's been really depressing lately because of all the rain we're getting. And plus it's causing a lot of flooding in areas.

1 comment:

MangyCat said...

You're halfway there, Yuki! Keep up the good work! :o)