Thursday, November 02, 2006

On for a little bit...

Well I've got some free time so I decided to get on and post. I'm at 3,590 words which is great!! I can't wait to continue on this wonderful trip down to who knows where. If only my word meter would work on here. *sighs*

Mangy! Your word meter is so awesome, where'd you get it?

Anyways, today I got all of my work done...unfortunatly there was no time to catch up in it because I had choir after school today. Oh well. I'm rooting for everyone who has bravely undertaken this gruesome task. When I was writing today I found out that I'm using words that I don't everyday. I should though, it would make me sound smarter. *laughs*

Good luck to all!! I'll try and post tomorrow!

3 comments:

Noelle said...

Yuki, I don't think you ever gave a link to your blog. :P

I only found it through a comment you made on Mangy's...

Yukioh said...

Oh wow, I meant to give it...*whistles* Sorry MM!

Noelle said...

Nevermind! Sorry, I found it...I didn't see it before. :P