Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Yesterday was an Awesome Day and I'm Going to Let My Green Beans Burn

Lol, I'm writing this as I'm cooking green beans for my US History class and I haven't checked on them since I put them in the pan.

Anyways, yesterday was awesome! I was ome alone so I had the laptop all to myself which enabled me to spend and entire afternoon typing on my story. You'd figure someone who had five hours to themselves would write a bunch (especially with an average of 384 words for every ten minutes) but I didn't. No, I had to focus on other things (such as Scholarly Paper and math and stuff). I ended up writing 3,000 words.

*Goes to check on green beans*

However this is pretty good because I'm over 20,00 words!! *Is so excited* And better yet my parents asked me yesterday: "So how is your NaNo coming along?" *Beams*

It made me really happy because usually my parents don't care about what I do (as long as I dont get in trouble). And then my older sister came home from work and said: "Wow, you've got a lot written. That's more than I could have ever done."

I said: "You know you could've written more if you wanted to, don't worry there's always next year."

So hopefully by doing this I'm encouraging her to give it a try...she thinks she's such a terrible writer but she's not. I love reading her stories (that aren't complete) over and over again.

That's all I have to write for now, I have to go get ready for school.

No comments: